Sunday, May 22, 2011

Salad Dressing

 

GEDC0289

My very first picking for the season! I was so excited to eat some of my own grown lettuce!

GEDC0295

In my opinion,when you have fresh garden lettuce you don’t need much else with it. Just a little bit of bacon, an egg and some yellow peppers.

GEDC0299

And don’t forget a good homemade dressing always tops it off nice.

 

FRENCH DRESSING

2 cup Mayo

1 1/2 cup sugar

1/4 cup vinegar

1/2 cup ketchup

2 tsp. mustard

1 tsp. paprika

4 tsp. water

1/2 cup oil

onion & garlic salt (optional)

Put all ingredients in blender and whip it up! This will keep in fridge for at least 2 months.

 

And then because I had such a healthy salad I decided I could indulge in some good old brownies topped with loads of fudge!!

GEDC0301

………………………………………………………………

AND WHAT IS THIS??  I HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER…”DO NOT CLIMB ON FURNITURE!!”

GEDC0288

I should never have let him see me take this since it will leave him thinking he is doing some great thing. BUT JUST LOOK AT THAT STOMACH!! AND THE RIBS!!!    Is it normal? This is just hilariously hideous to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player