Monday, June 11, 2012

Baltimore MY

 

IMG_1627  IMG_1633

A beautiful day Sunday!

RELAX – would be the word of the day.

A phone call from my brother at 1:00 in the day asking,  “can you take me to BWI asp?”

Within 10 minutes we had kids packed for Grandmas and I threw on a dress, put make-up in a bag and out the door we went.

Two hours later the Elvin man and I are doing this…

IMG_1639         IMG_1625 

I have ALWAYS been in love with any place that lets you walk on brick!

IMG_1654 

and I get a much more lovey-dovey feeling when seeing A man sitting by brick.

IMG_1636

What is it that makes one like something more then another something? 

Some like lizards.

Some like feet.

Some like red.

Some like Pete.

I LIKE BRICK. I WILL BUILD ME A HOUSE OF BRICK ONE DAY.

Not straw

not sticks

but BRICKS.

What do you like?

2 comments:

Music Player