Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Instruction Book

511 suggestions, observations, and reminders on how to live a happy and rewarding life.


I have a dear friend who lives in Canada. The beginging of the year I was able to fly up and spend 5 blissful days with her. She had this awesome little welcome/gift bag in my room and this little book was a part of it...It is the kind of book you would take home and sit on your coffee table, I decided that day I would change that, I will read a page per day until I have read it through. I and my husband included have been so humored by this little book. I am making it a point to be able to do at least one of the suggestions on a page...So if you want to join me, check the list on the side of my blog


1 comment:

  1. this is is so cool! you are getting all blog-happy and are figuring out how to post stuff all over the place! I am so proud of you. when I grow up, I want to be able to do this too. keep on posting the instructions, love them. you too kinda.

    ReplyDelete

Music Player