Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dandilion Day

Yesterday we went out to pick a basket of dandiloions.I LOVE THIS WEED! mostly because it is YELLOW...haha The place that we are house sitting has a huge yard with dandilions galour.





This was the only dead one we found.Things are ALIVE around here!



Of course we had to display the lovely flowers.I have never had SO MANY dandilions in my house.


For some reason my kids love to snap pics of me,and when one starts they all need a turn...this is by far one of the better ones! I never know if it will be my stomach or head in the center of the picture ..haha



Valorie and Sarah I love you girls so much,





Just look at the clusters of YELLOW....love it!


Keep the dandilion your child gives...buy a special vase...and if your like me when your outside just tuk it in your hair or better yet put it in the neck of your shirt,you just might find it later that day hangin in your bra...hahaha

keep it YELLOW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player