Sunday, May 2, 2010

events this week


Oh my where did the week go?


Sometimes I wish I could control time...


make it stop


speed up


or go slow


but then again I already have enough on my plate to manage eh?




One night this week I was out planting some flowers and I realized that the kids were playing very well together.



I was curious.




I grabbed my camera and worked my way close by to hear what was going on.




PRICELESS just PRICELESS!!!!!!!!




Valorie and Chadwin where up in the tree. Sarah wanted to get up but was too small so they convinced her to be the watchman of their castle.



She seemed pleased about this noble task and took her job VERY seriously!





The pics below are a bit blurry because she was so on the move...haha





THIS GIRL CAN MOVE!!!!!



























socks and crocks?? maybe because they rhyme
they go together??







I am gonna shoot that bear!!!!!








There ain't nothing going past this girl unnoticed during her watch.








Maybe I hear it comin??
















for some reason I kinda like this pic.


















Another interesting thing in my week was this:



MY HUBBY COMES HOME ONE DAY WITH A BAG OF GROCERIES!!!



and I think to myself did he just stop at the store all on his own and get food??




What am I?




Do I not keep the cupboards stocked enough?



Chuckling to himself he pulls out each item of the bag

I BURST out laughing...



SPINACH (I always keep spinach on hand)








In case you forget how my other half looks,here he is




I don't know which half looks best? This or the pic on my profile?







Vitamins ( which he never takes)









Some organic cereal







Turkey breast and some wheat bread





Yup



you guessed it



healthy eating



so if you want to root for my hubby send him an e-mail, make him laugh ( they say that is good for your health...hahah)







Last but not least VALORIE LEARNED HOW TO RIDE BIKE!!!



While the other two still pedal away on their treasured three wheelers.




It was such an exciting moment!!



Elvin took the training wheels off and bang she took off riding
just like that.



Every step she takes lately makes me realize she is GROWING UP



My heart is screaming to hold her back and yet I find my words are encouraging her to move forward





How does one explain the heart of a Mother who watches their child begin to fly?










Thanks for stopping by!


May you be BLESSED every day of this coming week!










1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Got weepy several times (watching your child learn to fly), burst out laughing more than once (the castle guard, the hubby on a health food kick) - so what's new with our friendship? - nothing. Laughing one minute and crying the next. That is the story of us. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Music Player