Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Vote for my friend








A dear friend of mine was nominated for the TOP BEST three Moms. Whoever gets the most votes will win LOTS of cool things.

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP HER TO WIN??

click on the link below, scroll halfway down the page, click on “The Mother of all Mother’s Day contest” and submit your vote for entry #3 Pat Fugate http://www.cjrl.ca/89fm/1584/Hot-Button

Pat lives in Ontario Canada, she doesn’t know that she is in the contest…Oh I would so love for her to win and have a HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY SURPRISE!!!!!

The winner will be announced on Friday.

Thank-you for helping a Mother to win a prize!!! I will let you know if she wins.



1 comment:

  1. Kathy, this is so awesome! Thank you so much. I can't wait to show it to her and hope, hope, hope she will win! She and Jerry stopped by here this morning and I had to bite my tongue to keep from spilling the beans. I'm so excited.(: If she wins, she will cry.

    ReplyDelete

Music Player