Saturday, June 12, 2010

Beach Life

 

 

                 PICT0018

 

          Wherever you are, whatever you do, make good memories.

 

                     PICT0012

    Help someone.

 

 

beach and jud cabinn 064  

make time for cousins and enjoy family fun.

 

 

                      PICT0065

               spend time with your Aunt.

 

 

                PICT0058 LOVE YOUR KIDS.

                PICT0049

                       beach and jud cabinn 164

 

 

                beach and jud cabinn 155

  Do something fun with your niece or nephew.

 

beach and jud cabinn 144

We kicked of our summer by hitting the beach early this year, and let me tell you the water was fridge-ed. I was brave and jumped in but only lasted about 5 minutes. Chadwin would come and fetch me through out the day saying, “come Mom and get in the beach with me”. meaning – come splash in the water with me.

I love it here where the see gulls fly,the water makes noise and the sand is warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player