Saturday, August 21, 2010

It’s a BEAUTIFUL Day

 

Let the Journey Begin

 

PICT0062

 

Although my journey began when I was born I feel as though it REALLY began when I started having children. It wasn’t until then that I realized how beautiful life is through the eyes of a child.

Everything has color

emotions are expressed without hesitation of offending anyone (I love that)…hahah

PICT0064

Today I spontaneously packed a picnic lunch and took the kids to a little historical site just down the road from where we live. It has a beautiful creek running through it and some nice picnic tables.

The train is close by, you can hear it go rumbling past but can’t see it because of the trees.

IT WAS ABSOULUTLY BEAUTIFUL and PEACEFUL. We will be going back with our swimmy shoes on and a blanket for Mom to rest on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player