Wednesday, December 8, 2010

present wrapping

 

If you need some different

neat

new

ideas for your Christmas wrapping here are a few...

 

PICT0001

brown packaging paper or you can buy it in stores. I picked mine up at Dollar General and wanted the used crackled look so i just scrounged it up before using it.

very inexpensive and crafty looking.

 

PICT0003

A bow somehow just tops it off yet a bit costly when buying them already made. I buy the ribbon and make my own... then hot clue it on the package.

 

PICT0007

 

PICT0008

I LOVE MY SNOWMEN!

PICT0009 

PICT0016

He is so happy to be out of that tub, for 4 blissful weeks he gets to see light.I would be smiling too.

 

PICT0011 PICT0012 PICT0015

These by far are my favorite ornaments.They get hung up every year no matter the color or theme of the decorations.

2 comments:

  1. aw this makes me remember the time i helped ya decorate! SO FUN! i love your tree and ornaments :] especially the snowmen :] love you bunchess!
    xoxoxo
    cyou SOON!

    -Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first snowman looks familiar, exactly like mine! and the "love hope and peace" stars look familiar as well, except I only have the "hope" one. Want to sell your other 2? haha. I haven't done any Christmas decorating yet and now it is getting overwhelming... maybe I'll call you this weekend.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Music Player