Saturday, February 19, 2011

A God Moment

Every morning i see this..

.PICT0002

and i didn't realize till now that they even curl their toes up under themselves the exact same way!!

PICT0005 PICT0003

 

............................................................................................

 

 

PICT0011

I bought this pretty/beautiful pillow this week at Bon-ton. I knew when I saw it that it would just have to be mine! It would just have to be!!

I looked at the price tag....

 

I frantically looked for the price tag...

 

and begged God...please let this be possible for me.

 

common' do not try to tell me that you haven't prayed to God in a moment like this as well.

 

AND THEN...

 

PICT0012

 

$50.00 bucks!!!!   you have to be freaking kidding me out of my mind. For a tiny little piece of cushion!!! That nobody is gonna sleep their head on but just look at!!

They better have  it reduced.

but even that is just not acceptable for me. No, not $36.99

well, what the heck i might as well take it to the counter with me.

YOU NEVER KNOW

what???

wait a minute did you say that pillow came up as $2.99??

AWESOME!

YES,I WILL TAKE THAT.

of course i will take that! who in their right mind wouldn't?

i tried my best to be all calm and everything as if this was no big deal.

BUT

when I walked in my front door....YAHHHHH 

Hon, come quick and look at this bargain!!!  (as if he a man would really give a care about a pillow?)

LOOK AT THIS PILLOW!!!

FOR JUST 2 FREKING DOLLARS ( we women never count the cents)

I must say that he fussed over that pillow bout as much as I did. smile.

 

So this will be it's new home...

PICT0008

It seems a bit vain to just blog about my pillow.

oh well...

call me vain then.

I like my pillow.

My husband thought that since I feel that it is so vain I could just call it a God moment and write about how it was such a God moment for me. Hahahah

You really have to hear him to catch the humor in that.

but I hope it made you laugh anyway.

 

..........................................................................................

 

PICT0024

 

I was tempted to snuggle in with Angel tonight. Instead I grabbed the camera. I know by looking at her you just can't imagine how any one would come close to thinking of snuggling with her. But she has so much personality it grabs you at the heart. She lets me cover her before i go to bed. It is like I tuck in 4 kids now instead of 3.

Sorry Angel to wake you!

I just had to take your picture to show the world.

1 comment:

  1. I am dying laughing over Elvin's God moment comment... ok I know it is way too late, and we have a wild week, but still it is truly funny. Bless your heart for your email-- it totally made my day!!!
    -Sherilyn

    ReplyDelete

Music Player