Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dinner Preparation

 

GEDC0326

I like to prepare my dinners in this fashion.

It just makes me feel better about the whole thing.

I used to hate cooking actually was kinda afraid of it. I don’t believe it was the sharp knives that I feared so much as failure. Still to this day when my dinner fails miserable it takes me all evening to get over myself. But let me just say…after I take the time to buy ingredients plus the time to cook it all and then have it taste weird or just plain don’t like it…I am surprised at myself for trying it all over again.

I guess that must mean that more of my dinners turn out FABULOUS then in a failure.

I think I just learned something about myself…haha  you know, that is why I write, it helps me know who I am.

…………………………………………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player