Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Corn on the Cob

Sweet. Juicy. Buttery. Messy. Salty.

NY 031

 

This is the description of corn on the comb at our house.

For some reason the baby of the family had to join this time…

NY 027

 

she even had her very own corn on the cob.

 

NY 033

 

Share it with friends and it becomes even tastier!

 

NY 071

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

So i did something this past week end that i had NEVER done before.

NY 065

I know it is crazy but yes my first time to experience a pedicure!

It was blissful!!

Don’t you love the blue going on? I sure do! with a little white daisy on the right big toe.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

I will be back here soon again. I am having a wonderful vacation in a small town of NY called Gilbertsville. Lots of time to read to soak up the summer sun and quality time with the kids.

until next time, Find some courage because LOVE REQUIRES COURAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player