Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thomas the Tank Engine

 

GEDC1101

Oh the JOY to see Thomas coming down those tracks!

GEDC1107

GEDC1124

and still closer he came.

GEDC1125

and closer

GEDC1126

Until at last he was right where I have always dreamed of having him.

RIGHT IN MY FACE.UPCLOSE.

 

GEDC1128

 

GEDC1062

Me and my Thomas we are best pals you know,so this day was quit special for me. I got to touch him…take a ride on one of his coaches. (he is such a useful engine) I took my picture with him and I will never forget this day I had with him! NEVER! in fact I will probably come back next year to see my friend. I could never let him down, I must show up. Friends are like that…tight. You could say that of our relationship…Thomas and I are tight.

My sisters show a big interest as well however I wouldn’t say that they are necessarily tight with Thomas.

Valorie will often stick with Rosie. Which is cool and all since she is a girl engine.

GEDC1064

Sarah she takes to Percy. Maybe because she feels a kindred spirit beings Percy is small like her.

GEDC1065

I don’t really mind I am just happy they are with me today to experience this great opportunity of meeting my friend.

GEDC1061

GEDC1070

I got to play with cool trains as much as I wanted while my sisters colored. (until Mom got tired of waiting on me).

GEDC1074

GEDC1116

I watched a Thomas movie.

 

GEDC1083

THIS WAS A FUN DAY! Thank-you Thomas for coming close to our town for a visit.

GEDC1118

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, this is so awesome!!! I haven't visited your blog in weeks - tired ALL THE TIME - and can't wait to catch up. Here we go...
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Music Player