Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Stuffy Nose

 

I have a stuffy nose.

Chadwin: “I know Mom, why you have a stuffy nose.”

Mom: “why is that?”

Chadwin: “It is because you always shout at us.”

Mom: “Oh really? I don’t want to do that. I am sorry”

Chadwin: “that’s OK, maybe you just have a sickness. You should go see Mrs. Page. (Mrs. Page is the school nurse)

Mom: “Oh thank-you maybe I will have to do that.”

……………………………………………………………………………….

Have I told you that my new camera just isn’t meeting my needs?  I had been messing around with it for months thinking it is me that is the problem. After getting some prints made it was obvious that the camera does not take very clear pics. I returned it this past month in exchange for another one just like it hoping that it was just a default.

It appears to have the same problem.

I have not been snapping pics like I want to for months now. I say it is time to get this camera thing sorted out for good.

After some research I think I will go with a Cannon brand instead of a GD.

1 comment:

  1. I keep forgetting to tell you, check out this site about cameras: http://www.digitalcamera-hq.com/
    It has a lot of useful tips and information about selecting a new camera. Have fun choosing!!!
    Karla

    ReplyDelete

Music Player