Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Garage turned into living space

IMG_2098

Is this really what happens to people when they build houses?  I have never seen so much white dust!

My amazing husband really knows how to do everything, well, I can’t really say he would know how to farm but that is just cause I have never seen him do it.

but back to white dust…

I am trying to see it…men getting all white and then what? Do they go home and shower or stay white all day?

Do they set up porta showers like they do porta pots?

Now, I will always wonder about this when I see a new house being built.

……………………………………………………………………..

My peace and quite has returned this morning, I am really liking it. However there is so much to do around here…painting,cleaning and reorganizing and how could I forget the best part of renovating…decorating and redecorating!

I am thankful for magazines. They always give me inspiration in this area. If you haven’t already I highly recommend that you subscribe to a good magazine. I am partial to red book (although it doesn’t have much to do with home décor)

“This Old House” is one my sister-in-law introduced to me and I LOVE IT.

It has everything to do with home decor!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player