Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mittens,Monkeys & Baby Lotion

 

IMG_2372  

Perhaps it is the quite restful personality,

or maybe because it has been 5 years since I have mothered an infant,

Is it that he is sooo darn cute?

I really don’t know what it is that has me so in love with this little man!!

I just feel the need to say…I am in love

I am in love with all his monkey outfits…

IMG_2405     IMG_2401

I am in love with the blue of his eyes…

IMG_2367    IMG_2366

I am jealous of others when they hold him…

IMG_2435 

                                 IMG_2413

                                                                     IMG_2314

 

Jeremiah Allen…I am satisfied to just sit and hold him all day long.

IMG_2334

The little mittens are my best friend…

IMG_2313

and then there is the baby lotion…have I ever talked to you about my baby lotion?

well, it comes from a far away land, we must send for it and it is all so very worth it.

It puts Johnson’s to shame.

Zwitsal  is the name of it.

click on it and you can see the home page of the product.You can Google it as well to find an English site to order from.

1 comment:

Music Player