Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Broken Promise

 

12:38am I awoke to feed my baby. Half awake and half asleep my mind wondered back over my day and what should I find but that I broke a promise.

I forgot to blog.

I nearly leapt out of my rockin chair to come blog only to realize the clock told me it was a new day.

A feeling of despair washed over me accompanied with a feeling of fatigue and a feeling of Joy because of Christmas approaching.  (The last two really had nothing to do with me blogging I just wanted to let you in on my feelings at that hour.)

I have been thinking all day of how to make it up to you. I found nothing.

So lets just say it never happened and go on with today as if it was today.

Hehe…it is today. I don’t make a bleep of sense now do I?

Blame it on the chips. That’s right – my hand is in a bag of Lay’s sour cream/cheddar chips. Do you mind?

My hand also went deep into the chocolate jar. Maybe I should blame it on the hand?

If I where to advertise for anyone it would have to be:

1. Lay’s potato chips

2. Hershey’s dark chocolate m&ms

(Grapes will be on the menu a little later on…I promise)

Not that I expect you to believe my promises,it just felt better to see the word grapes somewhere with all my junk food.

……………………………………………………

So far in the last few weeks I have won $30.00 of free merchandise at JC Penny.

All because of the buttons! So get yourself over to Penny’s NOW gather a few buttons ( you only have till the end of month) and see what you can win!

……………………………………………………

We tried out the floor this week…

IMG_3014  IMG_3016

and then we all ate pizza and lived happily ever after.

IMG_3010

I love you all. Have a splendid day!

4 comments:

  1. Love when you write and am ecstatic that i get to read your thoughts every day for a while! Don't you DARE ever let us down again! LOL Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could possibly forgive you if we had Lays sour cream / cheddar potato chips and Hersheys dark chocolate M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i certainly DON'T blame you for eatin chocolate..!!!!LOL we are waiting very very anxiously for CHRISTMAS ... we plan to travel dow sunday.can't wait to see you!!!!! -your niece

    ReplyDelete

Music Player