Friday, December 21, 2012

This and That


Free dog. must go to good home.
Why do people say that?  How do they have any idea whether the home is good or not when they come to pick up the free dog?
and do they say no to some people because they feel their home is not good enough?
Shoot, I would hate to be that person. I would scream and say “discrimination” Not that that would make them change their mind, actually I am sure by then they would not give free dog to me.
No, I am not picking up a free dog and no I am not giving away a free dog. I just have thoughts of it sometimes.  I mean, Nicky is sweet and all and is VERY well trained but…it is just that I have to let her out to pee at the most inconvenient time for me. I can never just let chicken set out on counter. ( I probably shouldn’t do that anyway) but nevertheless if I wanted to…I couldn’t
………………………………………………..
The traffic was terrible as I headed out to the airport tonight! I went to pick up my parents who were coming home from Florida for Christmas.
We ate at Bob Evans and I plan to eat only there when I go out for the rest of the winter.
For one simple reason…They have the heat turned on.
My Mom says they keep it nice and toasty because it is a restaurant where old people eat a lot.   Always listen on your Mom.  She knows.
………………………………………………………………….
This was Christmas 2008
cousins 2008 155 
I am wishing and hoping for snow like this for a couple different reasons…
  PICT0011
1. so I can go sledding
2. So I can curl up in a blanket and look out the window.
3.So I can throw a snowball at the Man of the house.
4.So that Christmas day will feel more like Christmas day.
5.So I can shovel the driveway and lose a couple pounds.
6. I think I will stop here before my reasons keep getting more lame.
Happy pre Christmas week end to you!!  Like Chadwin says to people…
Have a sweet Christmas


I started this post at 11:53pm so I am counting it as the blog for Friday not Saturday. Good Lord who gets up and does things that early on a Saturday morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player