Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One Warm Hat and a Pair of Cozy Striped Socks

 

 

IMG_3259

The hat is just for some extra warmth cause it is down right cold here today.

10 decrees to be exact.

and oh how about them cozy lookin socks as well.

have we talked about my cozy socks yet?

something tells me we haven’t and so I must begin to tell all…

 

My Cozy Striped Socks

 

My cozy striped socks

are all I need

they provide warmth

on a cold winters eve

 

No need for slippers

no fuss no commotion

just pull them on

and you will feel the lotion

 

i must confess

that altho the washer is working

I can’t keep em clean

cause that would mean

I would need to pull them off and then my feet would freeze which would cause my body to freeze I have no other socks like these,just this pair my sister-in-law gave them to me for Christmas they have not left my side since when I go out I wear big boots so others will not see my suppose to be… around the house only socks.

ahhhhh that felt good to just stop with the rhyming already and get this off my chest.

 

IMG_3264

Have a good day…I will be thinking of you thinking of me in my cozy striped socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player