Thursday, January 24, 2013

What I got Done Today

 

somewhere today between:

- feeding the baby

- making tea for the man of the house

- getting plenty of water to my Sarah peach

- letting Nicky out to pee

- getting vitamin C water ready for the man of the house

- checking my mail

- changing Jeremiah’s diaper

- preparing dinner

- a memory game with Sarah (because that is what we do when we get sick around here, and might I add that I never win…i do try, I try very hard.)

- taking out trash

- opening another Kleenex box 

- a load of laundry

 

I actually had time for:

- blogging

- a good dose of skittles and then some sour patch kids

- a fast 20 minute walk ( getting out of the house was vital to my sanity )

and now my mind goes blank as to what else I did….i need sleep

oh yes, that is what I did….

- two short little 1/2 hour snoozes

 

pray for me -

-

 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player