Saturday, May 26, 2012

Birthday Girls

Last week we celebrated both girls birthdays. It was One busy week for me!! I might not be so busy if I’d just buy their cakes instead of stressing about making them. The thing is…half the time I can’t buy what they ask for. So I just shoot in the dark.

 

VALORIE’S REQUEST:

 

IMG_1410

 

Red velvet cake with lots of layers and a ballerina on the top.

 

One thing that I have learned over the years is…you can ice your cake much better if you freeze it for a little first and then freeze between one step to the other in decorating it. Takes some time but worth it and not so messy.

IMG_1413 

 

 

SARAH’S REQUEST:

 

IMG_1445 

 

Choc. cake with Clifford on it or Curious George.

I decided to go with monkey since I was not into all the red icing for Clifford.

 

IMG_1447  IMG_1450 IMG_1451

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player