Monday, May 14, 2012

Rainy Field Trip

 

I am sure that on any other given day this rain would just have been perfect for me. However, today just did not suit me well.

Chadwin had his field trip today and I went along as a chaperone. We visited Lake Tobias which is a small zoo near Harrisburg PA. 

Every last one of us were soaked from the rain!  I pray none of us catch a bad cold.

Why do people say that?  “you are gonna catch a cold, get out of the rain”

Is there something to that? Or maybe just an old wives fable?

I have always wondered why you would catch a cold from being wet while fully dressed, and not from the wet of your shower, undressed?

All I know is that the hot shower sure felt better to me when I got home then the rain did all day!

……………………………………………………………………………………

Both my girls have birthdays this week and so the cake making has begun.

I suppose we will all be a bit fatter after the week. My neighbor lady included, because I always share cake with her.

Umm, I would like to make this into a cake. You think I can?  I really do believe I will try it.

I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. you can do it - I know you can!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. you beautiful thing you, I always believe in what you tell me! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Music Player