Monday, May 21, 2012

Just Chillin’

 

Today is rainy so we are just chillin’ out.

IMG_1487

IMG_1496

IMG_1486

Well maybe some of us are, as for me…I am kickin butt!

Every pregnancy causes me to paint. I don’t know why? It is just like a food craving.

I NEED TO PAINT SOMETHING.

Today seemed like a good day to cave to the craving.

IMG_1499

Took the cabinet doors off and painting the back just like my walls. No more opening and closing doors a thousand times a day.

I plan to organize and make it look pretty to the eye.

IMG_1500

Add my beautiful blue plates

IMG_1503

Some nice blue bowls.

IMG_1501

and some pretty pieces here and there.

Come back soon cause I will let you see the finished product. Also have some awesome birthday cake pictures to post. I would have done that first but my craving to paint got the better of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Player